Employer: Focus Management Consultants
Region: England, Skotland og Wales
Job Type: Permanent
Contact: +45 2912 6119
Consultant: Senior Adviser Mads Kinch Clemmensen
Salary: £30000 - £40000 with excellent benefits including bonus
This really is an excellent opportunity to work with some of the most recognised brands in the world and developing the products through sensory and consumer science.
The client is certainly one you would be proud to say you worked for. Instantly recognisable, this business leads the way in product development through supporting their employees and giving them all the freedom they need to complete projects to the best of their ability. You will be working in a very positive environment that breeds success and following my visit there, can genuinely say everyone seems to be working with a big smile on their face.
The role has a number of responsibilities but I have highlighted some of the main ones below. Please give me a call if you would like me to go through the complete job description with you.
- To be responsible for the Sensory learning plan of projects and provide partners with the most pertinent methods for product evaluation including sensory and consumer work, according to project objective
- To significantly contribute to Innovation projects through the use of knowledge in the area of Sensory perception, product and product evaluation
- To establish new ways of working between sensory and other business partners and to develop new methods for product evaluation according to business priorities and evolution and especially in the context of Innovation
- To be responsible and optimise the use of local Sensory resources, budget and panels, according to business priorities and ensure full coverage of essential activities
- To run panel, profiling or consumer tests, report Sensory results to project leaders or present results and advise on next steps
- To represent the business or committees and be knowledgeable in the "State of the Art" for Sensory evaluation methodology and related statistics as well as recent developments in Sensory Science. · To challenge current practices according to new knowledge on Sensory science, participate to and lead if needed new practices development within the European & Global Sensory team
- To train Sensory associates on Sensory evaluation techniques and promote the correct use of Sensory Evaluation across R&D and the business
You will need to be accustomed to managing multiple projects and will help contribute to product innovation activity through the sensory perception and product evaluation process. This may include panel work, profiling or consumer tests, depending on what is relevant for each specific project. You will be accountable for cost effectively optimising the sensory budget and all resources, ensuring full coverage of essential activities to meet business objectives.
This is a great opportunity to join a blue chip business and get
involved in a myriad of exciting and often blue-sky projects.
They are currently interviewing so please do apply now.
Please contact Senior Adviser Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob: +45 2912 6119 or email@example.com or Sally Galloway from Focus Management Consultants: +44 1625560778 or Sally.Galloway@fmcl.co.uk
We look forward to receiving your application.